nabeel-qureshi-youtube-update-radiation-cancer

May 5, 2017

Bestselling Christian author and speaker Nabeel Qureshi shared some devastating news about his fight against aggressive, Stage IV stomach cancer. In a video blog posted to YouTube on Thursday afternoon entitled “The Radiation Didn’t Work” (embedded below), Qureshi shared the results of a test he received earlier that day. The test showed that the cancer had spread, despite radiation treatment and previous success reducing his tumor.

“This is about the worst news we’ve received since we were first diagnosed, and the cancer is now worse than when we were first diagnosed,” Qureshi said.

Best known for his books Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus and No God but One, Qureshi presents the Gospel and Christian apologetics to Muslims on behalf Ravi Zacharias Ministries. He shares from his own experience, having converted from Islam to Christianity encountering Jesus Christ in college.

Qureshi, who himself graduated from medical school before pursuing advanced theological training, noted in his video that doctors gave him about four percent odds of survival when he was first diagnosed. However, he had now reached nearly “zero percent hope” of healing medically speaking.

But Qureshi still held onto hope for a miracle from the Lord. He said like Lazarus, God’s plan could be intervening only after reaching the very worst point. Miraculous healing would clearly be for God’s glory since “we’re kind of past the point of medical treatment.”

“So that’s what I’m praying for: that God is aiming to glorify Himself even more through what’s going to happen,” Qureshi said. “I’m waiting for that and hoping for that.”

Qureshi remains determined to continue fighting the cancer through all possible means. He says he plans to explore more alternative and experimental treatments. “But my hope is still in the Lord,” so he also plans to pray fervently. He said he would update his viewers next week when he found out more regarding further possible treatment options.

He later added: “Regardless, thank you for all your prayers. I think now is the time to double down.” He said he understood if some wanted to “invest your prayers” elsewhere. “But for those of you who have the wherewithal to continue, please do continue to pray.”

“I’ve received many, many words saying that God intends to heal me. I haven’t given up on that yet,” Qureshi said. He admitted that those prophetic impressions “could all be wrong,” but was praying that “even one of them is right” about God’s plan for healing.

“Until then, let’s pray and see what God does,” Qureshi said before closing his video with a prayer. During his prayer, he thanked God for the prayers of his friends and family.

In a particularly emotional section, he said he knew his wife Michelle and God’s ministry would manage to continue without him, but he prayed that God would heal him for the sake of his young daughter Aya.

“I don’t think a daughter should be without her father,” he prayed to God. “And so we ask the perfect Father, Who is merciful and good, we ask You God to have mercy and to give us the good outcome of miraculous healing.”

Previously Qureshi insisted one central reason that he “can’t lose hope” is because of Aya. “There’s a lot on the line, especially my daughter,” he said. “I don’t want her to grow up fatherless. So we keep praying, we keep pushing, keep doing what we can.”

92 Responses to Update on Nabeel Qureshi’s Cancer: “Radiation Didn’t Work,” Praying for “Miraculous Healing”

1. Lynn says:

Thank you for sharing your journey. Since my husband and I read your book we’ve been following you on FB. We felt so sad to hear this latest news. After pondering for over a day now I have felt such gratitude for your example of continued love for our Saviour. Your book and continued life example has made us stronger in our faith and has changed how we view our world and the people in it. We’ll never give up praying for the desire of our hearts for you Nabeel and your family.

• peter says:

My brother Nabeel I have asked God to heal you it will be
      done praise the one and only God who hears and sees his children. “Jesus” you stand and watch him his prayer says your kingdom your will be done on earth as it is heaven as far as I understand there isn’t any sickness in heaven because its not his will .I love my brother Nabeel

2. Abraham. Thomas says:

I have been praying for him, and I will continued to pray for a miracle in his case. May GOD ‘s will be done.

• Abdul khuddus says:

He found Jesus but stopped seeking there… Now Allah making him seek further till he finds him… Let’s see what is his fate? … I pray for him for guidance from Allah

• Gianni says:

He has find Jesus, and will be in Heaven, even if he die.
        You will be in Hell forever without accepting Jesus in your life. Allah can not help you. Seek Jesus, and you will be saved. Jesus is Lord and Savior.
        For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16.

3. Susan and Gary Blockley says:

My husband and I are praying for miraculous healing of your cancer. Please don’t ever give up hope!!

4. Roberto Flores says:

I have no words that can offer comfort brother, but just a humongous hug (if I were beside you now). May the HOLY SPIRIT grant you abundant GRACE to assuage your suffering, and OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST exalt HIS HOLY NAME in your testimony. I love you and GOD speed to you and your family!

5. Cris says:

You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I share how overwhelming it may be to be given the prognosis you received. Please try to listen to Joseph Prince. He encourages daily communion, seeking physical and spiritual healing from Jesus’ body and blood. Seek your healing by invi1ting Jesus body and blood every day, in you. He recognizes the importance of modern medicine and technology but alongside it wants us to focus on His healing power. I am nowhere close to your knowledge of the scripture but trust only in my faith. I will continue to pray for miracle of healing in your life. (Sorry, earlier message had wrong wording.]

6. Deb Ridder says:

Nabeel God woke me up early this am around 5 am with this verse which I am sharing with you.
    Ps. 18: 3
    I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. I will call upon the Lord.
    *I remember singing this in church many years ago! I love singing scripture back to the Lord. He empowers us thru it!
    My prayer is that you will feel God doing something that no doctor will be able to deny!

7. Alfredo C says:

We need you Brother.
    Don’t give up.

8. judith says:

Hi Bro Nabeel,
    for a long time since i knew you i guess i just remmber now to watch debates again then i only know now about your health problem. I am sorry for that but we all know that this is part of God’s plan for you so that through your life He will be glorified. I will pray for you that God the great healer will heal you in Jesus name.

9. Nabeel, I have been such a follower of you, from the 1st time I heard your testimony!! I am praying for a miracle!!
    God will heal you either on Earth or in Heaven. You have left your mark on so many people and so many have come to Christ because of you. You have “fought the good fight”…may you be “GRACED OUT” during this time!!
    God doesnt make mistakes and He makes children resisilient!! LOVE IN THE LORD!!

10. Debby Bailey says:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give this message to Nabeel! While I am praying and preparing to fast for him and his family, I really want to give him some bullets against this thing. I know he is a scholar, but what we know is based on what Holy Spirit reveals through God’s Word at His discretion – meaning, sometimes we can read a passage several times, then come back and read it later and Holy Spirit shows us something we have never seen before. Jesus teaches us what He wants us to know at the time He wants us to learn it. It is then that He opens our understanding. I said all that to say — I feel very led by the Lord to give Nabeel some scriptures that I want him to quote resolutely without fail – no matter what he feels like, no matter what it looks like. I received my husband back from death with some of these scriptures. He had a sudden death heart attack and was dead 37 minutes. I spent days hearing (but not listening to) negative reports and comments from doctors and well-meaning relatives. I told them they were wrong, that he would live and he would not be brain-damaged. Holy Spirit had dropped faith and fierce determination in my heart and there was nothing anyone could say to change it. I quote these scriptures and similar ones, with ferocity to this day for myself because I was diagnosed with MAC lung disease and after chemotherapy for a year the enemy wants to bring it back, but God will not allow it. As a basis for God’s prescription (His Word), I submit John 6:63 which states: “It is the Spirit which quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I (Jesus) speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life.” So here are some powerful ones: Psalm 118:17 I shall not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Romans 3:4 …let God be true, and every man a liar…(even doctors) Psalm 107:20 He sent His Word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. (Personalize these with “I” instead of “they”.) There are many other scriptures similar to these. Tell him to get his wife and family in on it. Please tell him also to “put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness” because “God inhabits the praises of His people”. Jesus came to destroy the works of the evil one and we are to do the same. PLEASE share this with him. PLEASE put this sword in his hand – “the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God”. Nabeel is your fellow soldier. The enemy has knocked him down. PLEASE help him up and hand him his sword again.

11. Edward John says:

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
    Psalms 103:3 KJV
    We as a family praying for a complete healing and our God is able just surrender into his hands and he will take care.

12. Gaie Aslett says:

May the Lord bless you and keep you and grant you His Glorious Peace

13. Jules Frost says:

Praying with you! I’m in the hospital with my younger sister who is battling ovarian cancer. Let us continue to pray boldly with expectation that it has already been done! Let us not be discouraged… May God be glorified through your healing and hers!

14. Elena Workman says:

PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NABEEL..
    FOR STRENGTH AND UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE..IN CHRIST JESUS NAME.

15. Donmann says:

Hold fast brother God is still on the throne. I plead the blood of Christ over you and your Family. Start thinking God for his healing I am praying with you and thousands of others that are standing in the Gap so run your race and lets finish the course.

16. Jack Buckingham says:

I am a Christian and pass this that your faith would be strengthened. Daniel 4:17-18. This scripture is yours. In your testimony on You-Tube, you asked God why did He not kill you right after you were saved? He answered, it is not about you, it’s about the millions of lost. And just before you were saved, you said, if He would show you that He IS God, you said you would serve Him in any hardship (or similar words, I can not find the exact quote.) I say this to inspire you to finish the race strong, to remember that moment when you said these words, to remember how your faith soared, to remember how you found purpoose, to remember how you saw the Face of Love. In this moment, in which you stand, your life is an inspiration of faith and a powerful testimony. So now trust Him more, it is still, not about you, but about Jesus’ love for us. It is about how God will answer our prayers and how He will walk with you and your family. I do not know if He will heal you in this life. But I do know He is with you. And, He will provide for your daughter and wife. I pray for you, your work, and your family, ever sense I met you through You-Tube. Blessings of Christ be upon you forever. IJNA

17. Kathy Akers says:

Praying for a miracle of healing for you. God is able and all things are possible. He is Jehpvah-rapha, the God Who heals! Love in Christ.

18. Our Sunday School class in Allen, Texas is praying for you Nabeel.

19. Lillian Van Vleet says:

Remember the sponge!

20. nene says:

God brings healing in many different ways. I have had Cancer before too and God healed me by leading me through many alternative remedies and standing on His Word.

Please Read Lorraine Day’s work – cancer does not scare me anymore and Andrew Wommacks tapes on God wants you well. We continue to pray for your. The world needs the great work you are doing for the Kindgom. May our precious Lord strengthen you and your family.

21. Lynda Dawson says:

Such a journey Nabeel, as Jesus died on the cross it looked like disaster to the disciples and Lo!!!!!! All we have is Trust in the face of powerlessness isn’t it. I have had cancer twice and know all that we know and believe falls away and all that’s left is me child and God , that’s the bottom line, and surrendering your heart from that place. Clinging to what we are losing causes pain.
    Just fall into Gods arms, He will do the rest. He already knows what your desire is. My prayers are constant for you, they mumble away in my heart constantly. You are a blessing.

22. Betty Scothorn says:

“The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe.” Oh Holy, Righteous Father we ask on Nabeel, Michelle, and Aya’s behalf that you would bring healing to Nabeel’s body and joy and rejoicing to all of us praying on his behalf. May Nabeel find rest and courage to stay strong in Your mighty arms. Amen.

23. Pudentiana says:

Today out of nowhere I was reminded of your work and your trial. I have been praying dear brother, Nabeel, for your complete healing. Never stop praising our Lord for He is faithful and will deliver you. I am praying that you will be here for Aya. May the Lord be merciful.

24. Martha says:

My husband was just diagnosed with an “incurable” cancer. We are praying as you are, and I will add your name to my prayers as well. All I can say is that we don’t understand, but there is nothing but Him.

• Barbara says:

There is an excellent web site just key in”chris beat cancer” and you’ll come across an excellent site with helpful information about how to beat cancer nutritionally – garlic is excellent for killing cancers of all sorts

25. Nabeel, Your faith is being sorely tried and tested and this disease is for a reason we can’t understand. Satan wants you to give up but now more than ever you need to be close to God and trust Him. There is a song called “In His time.” God has a time table and He is in full control. We must pray for God’s will to be done yet we pray for complete healing so you won’t even need any operation. I am praying for you several times during the day. You have wonderful support from Michelle and men of God like Ravi and so many others. Cheer up. We loved watching Aya on one of your videos. She is so beautiful and precious and smart. God is love and He will take care of you in His time. Keep praying and do all you can for your health and wait upon the Lord.

26. Pat says:

I’ve never had a trial like this but I know I have seen the windows of heaven open when the Lord has led me by the Spirit to totally surrender an area of my life – ex. I told God I would not date anymore because I either hurt guys or they hurt me so God would have to bring me a mate. He did! After praying for a bigger house for 10 years., God led me to go outside one day and tell him I wasn’t mad at Him anymore because I never got it. Within a month a huge amount of money came my way and my neighbor called me to see if I wanted to buy her house that was twice as big as mine and included a basement and an inground pool like I had always wanted. I believe surrender is our greatest key. I definitely believe in healing and I, along with many other stand before God and confess that Satan has no right to be in your body. God is your healer. Besides yielding totally to God, I do believe Jordan Rubin’s journey with first Crohns and then cancer might give you some practical nutritional advice.
    You have brought so much truth to the Muslim world and you have touched so many Christian believers through sharing your journey with God. We now have tools to pray and share with Muslims. Thank you so much.
    My daughter and I are praying for you and praising God for His mighty victory in your life and continued victory.

27. Miss Barbara says:

I’m praying believing with you for His healing.

28. Alan says:

Brother Nabeel May Jesus heal you and bless you .. I am praying for you.

29. Alan says:

You searched for the truth and you found it, the truth that Jesus is the True Son of God changed your life. Now we all are asking to bless and heal you and I believe in Jesus Christ that you shall receive His healing and blessings. And once your mission is accomplished on Earth , the mission of spreading the truth, Jesus Christ will be warmly welcoming you by opening the door that you will knock…

30. Natalie says:

Hello Brother Nabeel,
    We were devastated when we heard your cancer diagnosis, especially since I’ve lost family members to this wretched disease.
    As a Christian, nothing happens to us without God allowing it. This then compels us to go back to God and find out why He allowed it.
    There are two ministries (that I know of) that sheds light on how to go about it and they answer the why as well. Katie Souza and Be in Health ministries.

I agree with your prayer and that of thousands more who are asking God to heal you.

31. colleen dcruz says:

Praying for brother Nabeel….God never lets down His own.
    The written word has the power to heal…He sent His word and healed all….you will be healed brother in the Name of Jesus for His namesake.
    The work of God releases the electrifying power that raised Jesus Christ from the grave. Only believe!

Colleen

32. Stephen Gunaraja says:

Hi Bro. Nabeel, May the Peace of the Lord be with you…. I don’t have words to comforts or Strengthen you but I strongly believe the presence of the Lord will make you strong and bold. Every night i keep on praying for you. I intercede before God for your healing. It is very hard moment but Nothing impossible with God. Psalms 23: 4 Yea, though YOU walk through the valley of the shadow of death, YOU will fear no evil: for thou art with YOU; thy rod and thy staff they comfort YOU….. Many people are praying for you in Malaysia. God Bless.

33. Shoba says:

Dear Nabeel, you are an living example of believing in times of sufferings, I pray that God heals you, and give you as the light to lead many more people out of darkness.

34. Grace Ogechi says:

Nabeel,my son Dan is undergoing the same situation,but I know one truth,we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus,and nothing shall separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus

35. Anita Mathews says:

This is Sis Anita Mathews a full time servant of CHRIST ministering among the media people in india,Chennai.On 12/5/17 v prayed for ur healing&GOD gave a special Word which I have sent in ur Twitter kindly immediately see it & receive wat the LORD has for u. AMEN!The LORD be with you.

36. jasmin says:

Praying for Bro Nabeel’s health right now i know nothing is impossible with our big God. King Hezekiah’s prayers for his life to be extended has been granted to him. God added 15 years in his life 2 Kings chapter 20 God is good and He his mercy endures forever.

37. Erica says:

I am taking this journey with you….. holding you, Michelle and Aya dearly in my thoughts and prayers. You are loved of God. In our weakness He is our strength and He is a good Father. Sending you lots of hugs and love from Africa.

38. Karen says:

Nabeel, my heart is heavy for you but my hope in the Lord on your behalf is steadfast.
    I was not Stage 4 but I am a cancer survivor so I can understand the roller coaster of emotions you are trying to process. To all of us…we feel you have more good works to continue doing here. Yet we all know that His ways aren’t our ways and in all we do, it’s His will not ours. Your family, friends and the Christian brothers & sisters whose lives you have touched are praying to the great Healer for a miracle.
    No matter where your future leads you…one way or another….He will take care of His loving son, Nabeel.
    Sending you a hug and I continue to have you in my prayers.

39. T.D.RAJASEKHAR says:

May the good lord Jesus heel you and show you as a example of what he is capable off.here i am going to test the lord.CAN NABEEL BE A GOOD WITNESS IF HE IS DEAD AT SUCH AN YOUNG AGE. I PRAY AND BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL HEAL HIM NOW AND MANY WILL BE CONVINCED THAT JESUS IS GOD.

40. T.D.RAJASEKHAR says:

NABEEL IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS YOU WILL BE HEALED.AS IS WRITTEN IN PSALMS,CAN THE DEAD PRAISE GOD FROM THE GRAVE?|

41. Jessica Denhart says:

I am praying for your healing. Your story has meant a great deal in my own faith journey and continues to inspire me. I am heartsick to hear of your struggles. May God’s love and power fill you and heal you. Thank you for sharing your faith and God’s love with the world.

42. Rajesh Joseph says:

Bro Nabeel Gods Glory will shine…Its not Gods will for any 1 to die early especially a servant of God…Lot more work to be done Bro…Goliaths like zakirNaik Imran to be conquered…Ur part of Christ Body and in his Body there is no Lack no cancer …it is pure and whole…God Has already healed u on the cross…As Body of Christ Rebuke and Bind that lie in Jesus Name…U be protected in his blood covering…Waiting to see you tear down these False teachers …Rise…Violent taketh by Force..Be healed …Amen

43. Roger says:

thank you that you are a real person and very honest. I am shocked at the news but I do not know why but the assuarance we have is God is in control and will give you the grace and strength to brave the storm.

44. Karyl Bailey says:

Dearest Nabeel, My husband and I have been praying for you. Your book has helped us in so many ways. Seeing your struggle and choosing the Christian faith is encouragement for our own walk with God, In regard to your fight with cancer, please look diligently into the alternative methods we heard you mention in your video. IV Vit C in correct dosage gives your immune system the jumpstart it needs. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy has been proven a real healer as well. The 700 Club featured a lady with cancer and these two therapies
    healed her. She was featured shortly after your appearance. Whole and Raw Food is good medicine. God Bless you with healing and wholeness.

45. Presence says:

Greetings Nabeel. A very good friend of mine, Wendy, and her husband, John, are two of the best Christians I have ever known. Their love for Christ was a total inspiration. As you know, a great marriage is the best metaphor for Christ’s love for His Church. Wendy & John, in their late 40’s, heard God Call them to adopt children (Wendy was diagnosed years before with one of the largest tumors ever removed from a human in the Western world). The surgery left her infertile. Wendy & John, in answering God’s Call, adopted five children, ages 4 to 9. The Light that was such sacred beauty in their marriage was now glowing brightly in the hearts & minds of their children. About one year after the last adoption was complete, John was diagnosed with severe cancer. He died about 18 months after his diagnosis. Wendy, in all her radiance & devotion, is now a widow with five children, all under the age of 16. During the year that John was going for treatment, I prayed and fasted. I also wrote Wendy under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, every Wednesday morning at 4:30am. Why 4:30am? I am Catholic, and our little Parish does a 33 hour Eucharistic Adoration. My hour is 3:00am to 4:00am. I chose this time slot because my family in Kazakhstan is Muslim; and I thought that their was 12 hour time difference between my home in NC and Almaty, KZ. At 3:00am in NC, it was 3:00pm in KZ; 3:00pm, the Hour of Mercy. I have maintained my Eucharist devotion at 3:00am for years.

You mentioned Mexico (Tepeyac). Yes, our Mother appeared there on 12 December 1531. She also appeared multiple times in Lourdes, France beginning 11 February 1858. She also appeared at Fatima, Portugal on 13 May 1917. If you were to see her, you would not want to stay here below. You do not see her, because your heart is with your daughter, understandably.

Jesus’ Mother understands too. Love her in faith. Your love for Mary will never diminish your love for Jesus; it will increase it.

If I could only make one suggestion, for the sake of your daughter, it is this: Read the Bread of Life Discourse in John again. Read it in a Catholic church that is empty; no parishioners. Then, prayerfully consider the truth claims of the discourse. If your heart is moved to accept this scripture as true, present yourself to the Bishop. Tell him (via email or a letter or in-person ) that it’s a matter of life and death. Have the Bishop select a sponsor for you; it will probably be a Priest, but it could be a qualified layperson that the Bishop knows personally. Allow the Holy Spirit to renew your mind so you can receive Christ in The Eucharist worthily. To receive Christ in The Eucharist is to receive the very essence of Jesus. The power that raised Lazarus from the dead is now living viscerally & mystically within you, reinforced every time you receive Communion.

Nabeel, my brother, when I first heard of your illness a few days, my heart was aching; I was in agony. I have a measure of knowledge of your suffering. Trust Christ, the only Physician, to heal you for His Glory. Seek Him in His fullness. The Eucharist is Christ, really, truly, substantially present. In all of this, recall our Mother. The Blood that saves us flowed thru Mary first.

Nabeel, my brother; trust me. It is not me that wrote these words, but the One who sent me to you. I love you! -Presence. John 6:22-63

46. Ammu Cherian says:

Praying for a miraculous healing.

47. Eddy Jesudian says:

Nabeel
    I just got up from off my knees, having prayed for your healing by the true and living God, who while He was on earth 2000 years ago, healed, brought back to life and was himself crucified, dead, buried and rose victorious from the grave, and is seated at the right hand of all authority of our Heavenly Father.
    Eddy

48. Sheri says:

Nabeel, try Dr. Allen Sprinkle, in Arlington, Tx. I know this sounds crazy, because he is a dentist! However, he is also a holistic doctor and has many cancer healing stories. I had granuloma annulare for 15 years, and he healed me with fish oil and cilantro oil. It’s worth a call! http://www.hareliefalternatives.com

I will be praying for a miracle for you. Have peace in knowing His plan is greater than anything we can imagine, and will bring glory to Him. What a magnificent servant you are, a beacon for the rest of us.

May God bless you, encourage you, sustain you, and give you strength during your arduous journey.

49. Aadil Farook says:

FROM AN EX-AGNOSTIC:

Throughout history, genius people have walked on this planet
    Nature blessed them with gifts otherwise impossible to exhibit
    Scientists presented theories that changed our outlook upside-down
    Philosophers generated ideas which made all other opinions drown
    Artists displayed talents adding new dimensions to life’s beauty
    Poets and Writers granted insights undiscovered by majority
    Leaders showed us the path towards a major revolution
    Humanitarians proved love’s power beyond any emotion
    Inventors changed the world with introduction of technology
    Saints manifested evidence for our potential for morality
    Sportsmen unveiled how practice leads to perfection
    Hitler personified intellect led by evil ambition
    We should ask what is the method for measuring the greatness of any human?
    Grandeur of purpose, scarcity of means and astounding results are the criterion
    Who is that one king among mankind
    who must capture our heart and mind?
    whose knowledge hasn’t yet been surpassed by any scholar
    whose unparalleled success is both spiritual and secular
    who conquered everything whether beliefs, ethics, law or land
    whose teachings make ideals and reality both go hand in hand
    who was a thinker, mystic, legislator, soldier, orator and ruler
    who defied the division between politics and religious fervor
    whose strategy on peace and war stands the test of time
    whose guidance is for every age practical and sublime
    whose economic principles can end the crisis of our generation
    whose treatise on medicine can give health a vital direction
    who alone brought a system of values and acts
    with not a single flaw if based on only facts
    whose message transcends language, race, culture and nationality
    who is in the modern era, the most misunderstood personality
    In tainting his image, the enemies of truth have tried their best
    Innumerable books against him are written ignorantly in the West
    Since critics cannot undermine his achievement’s immensity
    The only way left is to attack his character’s integrity
    A layman who doesn’t understand the complexity of his mission
    is easily influenced by such distorted discourse’s narration
    I challenge the educated and literate individuals
    Can you name one man with superior credentials?
    Infront of his caliber and righteousness, I submit
    He is none other than Muhammad, the last Prophet!

50. Deann Barela says:

You have deeply touched my life through your journey of faith. I have a son that has graduated from medical school and during his college education he denied his faith and is an an enthusiastic atheist. You have been a blessing and encouragement. You have given so much to the cause of truth and the pursuit of faith. May God hold you tightly in His love and healing.. I pray for you , your wife and daughter . Love to you Deann

51. Ben says:

Sabah Snake Grass with Tumeric. these 2 items have very strong anti cancer properties.
    All the best.

52. Ann Biancalana says:

Praying for you. I read your first book and you strengthened my faith. I want to live for Jesus like you do.

53. Enduser says:

My friend Abdullah from the masjid was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer. I had just months earlier celebrated with him the birth of his new son.

We prayed for him. Prayed for the medical treatment, prayed for a miracle. He died a few days ago.

Alahu Ackbar.

54. Timm Anderson says:

Nabeel,
    Do not lose hope. I will not stop praying for you. I wanted to put you in contact with a man who employed alternative methods to cure his own stage four cancer a couple years ago and now uses it to help others, crediting God for his healing. The name is Dr. Glenn T. King in Frisco, Texas. The number is 214-731-9795. The website is: http://www.kinginstitute.org
    and his email is: tki@kinginstitute.org .

I just read your book (Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus); couldn’t put it down, actually. It was riveting and quite uplifting. What I appreciate most is your desire to seek the truth, wherever it leads and whatever the consequences may be. We truly are commanded to die to self, daily.
    In that regard I exhort you to continue in this endeavor. Would you be open to reading a short (four page) article by a friend of mine, Steve Staten? It has been reproduced online at:
    http://www.bible.ca/g-sinners-prayer.htm .
    If you read it, please get back to me to discuss.
    Much love, respect, and prayers,
    Timm

Because your love is better than life,
    my lips will glorify you.
    4 I will praise you as long as I live,
    and in your name I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:3,4

55. K Quanbeck says:

Thank You, Lord Jesus, that You are our Rapha, our Lord of Your total, sweet recovery, that Your healing by Your Holy Spirit filling Nabeel is already now taking Nabeel along Your perfect path of Your recovery, in Your impeccable , beautiful timin. We praise You for working Your perfect will, through him, thus far, and we thank you for how You are continuing to move like a mighty wind, by Your Holy Spirit filling Nabeel, and are ever working Your will, alone, in this world of woe.

Thank You for deigning to live within each of us, Jesus, and thank You for granting each of us, by this Your Holy Spirit, that total transformation such that no longer do I live, but You live in and through me, that no longer is my will what is important but Your perfect will alone, and that, solely in Your impeccable timing, in order that Your name be lifted high, ever honored and glorified – yes, this Your perfect will, only –
    through Nabeel and through each of us praying claiming Your perfect, Your sweet recovery. Thank You, Jesus, for Nabeel, for Your glorious ministry that You have effected through him, thus far.

Thank You for dying and rising, that Your life now totally replaces Nabeel’s, that You have healed and totally transformed him. We cannot praise and thank You enough, for this Your blessed and miraculous work that You have so gloriously begun in Nabeel. We kneel before You, in awe, that You are, even at this time, also calling Nabeel’s entire, extended family, to You our loving and gracious Lord Who has already redeemed Your world, through You our precious Jesus’ dying and rising again on the third day, that each of us whom you have created and whom You so perfectly love, can be called Your children, now and on and on forever in glory.
    Thank You for this Your glorious work in and through this man whom each of us loves and calls “our Nabeel.” Thank You for His dear wife and daughter, and for his parents whom You have created and whom You have led to have raised Nabeel in Your perfect and holy way, yes his parents whom You love with such a great and tender love, as You hourly draw them to ever better see and know You as the great Creator Lord Who has humbled Yourself such that You have poured out Your very own life so that each of Nabeel’s parents, too, might call You, “Abba, Father of our crucified and risen Savior Jesus the long-awaited Christ Messiah King of Kings.” Oh, yes, thank You our Father Who humbled Yourself enough to have been willing to die and rise victorious, that each of us might live in Your redeemed and renewed family and that great new life won by our Lord Jesus.

Yes, no longer does Nabeel, nor any of us believers in Jesus, live, Jesus, but You live in Him and in each of us! Thank You for this truth, Jesus! Fill our Nabeel with Your Spirit, that he is full of Your abiding peace, Your deep joy, that inexplicable calm, that perfect trust in You to work Your perfect and impeccable will in, and through him, every second.
    Receive our contrite apologies for human thoughts and earthly desires that so far too often rule us, and accept our thanks for this new life You grant by filling Nabeel, and each of us, with Your Spirit of Your life ever working Your will, as You deign to thusly live within each of us. We praise Your holy name!

56. Femi Ajayi says:

Cancer cannot exist in an alkaline environment.

I’m a christian who hears of a new person being diagnosed with cancer every single week. God has given cures to cancer but the church isn’t talking about them! Can someone please help our dear brother to understand these cures. Chemo, radiation, and surgery do not fix cancer. As our body surrounds a toxic build-up with a tumour, it’s telling us there’s a problem with PH, etc. We need to address the problem that causes cancer by improving the body not destroying it. The medical establishment cannot fix cancer by hurting people. Making our bodies healthy can. Let raise PH, juice vegetables, avoid toxins, cut down on gluten and meat, find the right vitamins like B17 and continue to pray for God’s healing.

57. MOLLY D FRAME says:

I have Nabeel’s picture on the bulletin board, and my first grade Sunday School class prays for his healing every week.

58. dipendra says:

I earnestly praying for you brother, I believed God will definitely show His mercy upon you. we need you brother . God Has to use you for His kingdom. Lord please ,let world know your power and your truthfulness.

59. Rameshgomez says:

Praying for you.. you are precious for God…

60. Seillagh says:

Dearest Nabeel – I first saw you on Joni Table Talk and oh what a passion you have for our Jesus. My consistent prayer is to see people from all over the world coming to Jesus, from all walks of life. To witness you dear brother coming to faith, shining a light to the Muslim world for Christ is so incredible. When I first heard your diagnosis I began to pray for you and your family. To hear this latest update will make me pray all the more. Jehovah Rapha, Thy good and perfect will be done for Nabeel. Jehovah Rohi protect his wife and daughter. All praise and honor and glory to The One who is seated on His throne. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come. Praise His wonderful, wonderful name.

61. Linda says:

Hi Nabeel,
    My book club read Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus last year, and we all felt so inspired through your words! God has worked through you to change many hearts & bless many lives. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Next to God, family is the most important thing to me. My heart breaks for your sweet daughter & wife. I do believe in miracles, and I know that God can heal you! However, His ways are higher than our ways (Isaiah 55:9), and we do not always understand the whole picture from our limited perspective. Whatever God’s will is, trust that He will watch over you & your family. I want to testify to you that families can be together forever. The priesthood power of God has been restored to earth through the prophet Joseph Smith, and through Priesthood ordinances performed in our temples, husbands & wives can be sealed for eternity, and their children sealed to them, which means that they can be together throughout eternity (not “till death do you part”). If you want to learn more, go to Mormon.org. I will keep praying for you and your family!

62. Mario says:

Nabeel be healed in the name of Jesus!

63. Effie Jane says:

Brother Nabeel, You are not forgotten, My Friend IN HIM! ***DON’T GIVE UP! Many of us haven’t. Fight *The GOOD Fight, Young Man! *If God Be For Us, Who Shall Be Against Us? Agape!

64. Chris says:

I don’t know it works or not, I did read about a possible cure for cancer, named Budwig’s diet. God bless!

65. Fay Ho says:

Nabeel, I myself is struggling metastasis cancer too. But I am willing to pray for the God to heal you rather than me, the Muslim need you , you can save so many Muslim’s soul and show the whole world and your families He is the True God ! Oh, God please , heal Nabeel for your own name’s sake! Amen!

66. Jesse Molina says:

Complete healing in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!

67. aster nasir says:

faster recovery in JESUE name i pray.my dear brother i belive our saviour always with us so u r saved.pls u go visit visa in india jalander named place there weekly healing worship service by BRO ANKUR NERALA or just search in u tube by this name then request for prayer very powerful. u in my prayer my LORD will touch u i trust

68. doc says:

it will happen, i had stage 3c colorectal cancer, possibly stage four. doctor said the cancer was as big as his fist, little hope of survival. at first i didn’t think God would heal me, but he will, just keep doing your part. went for my pre-surgical sigmoidoscopy two weeks ago, i told them i was healed and asymptomatic, they just gave me the eye roll until they did the sigmoidoscopy and no trace of cancer was found.

69. Ebrahim Mahomed says:

Please speak psalm 91 promise over your life. With long life God will satisfy you. And he will be your refuge and foretress and ponder on the psalms Ebrahim Mahomed 43 years saved

70. Scott Wheeler says:

Nabeel, the Blood of Christ has overcome the world. You know this. Allow your mind & heart to rise completely to Christ. The Divine Plan is the fullness of Joy. His Blood has not been shed in vain.

71. KATHY JOHNSTON says:

Nabeel, The Lord Jesus Himself is praying to God the Father for your healing in this life. And there is very little that the Father would not do for His Son. Your life has already been a beautiful testimony to the love of God., and God loves when His people give Him glory and praise for all the things He has done, is doing, and will do. We believe in miracles. They still happen every day. We need the eyes of the Lord to see them.
    Keep believing!

72. ololade says:

Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth’s sake.
    For the his name sake the Lord will heal you Nabeel.

73. Ehis Erabor says:

May the Lord Heal you of all illness and infirmity in Jesus name. AMEN!!!

74. Marie says:

My dear brother in Christ, Dr. Nabeel Qureshi, after hearing abiut your cancer news, I was very distraught. However, as months are going by, I feel more confident than ever that God has already healed you. It’s only a matter of time before the world realizes that the God of Nabeel Qureshi is God!! I too, am a cancer survivor. He has healed me. You also is Healed by His Stripe

75. asternasir says:

ASTER NASIR
    Dear brother in christ
    love u ur familyi will share tsetimony to strenghthened u more in Jesus name in 2015 june11 my GOD given me baby boy very cute only 900gram weight due to early delivery26+ weeks only premature he developed necrotizing entrocolitis means intestine will dead i prayed asked GOD IN JESUS name heal my son touch my son all belivers my ministry in saudi arabia keep on pray n fastng then through prayers my son healed HALLELUJAH!!!now he2yers old healthy PRAIS THE LORD.In future he will serve the LORD likewise JESUS will touch u keep on praying .NABEEL BHAI U R In my prayers waiting for!!Miraculous healing in right time in JESUS name amen

76. Sherryl Parrish says:

Lord you taught us to pray let it be on earth as it is in heaven. There is no cancer in heaven!your word does not return void so we speak this word over Nabeel that as he lives here on this earth it is to be like it is in heaven he has no cancer. We denounce the powers that rule this world temporarily. You have no hold on him you have no Authority over him!! Your oppression of his body is a lie! Your lie is brought into the light revealed for this precious beloved son Nabell. Son, prophet and Servant of our Almighty God.
    He is healed and all is restored and Nabell will continue to build the old waste places: he will raise up the foundations of many generations: and he shalt be called The repairer of the breach. The restorer of paths to dwell in. And the Lord shall guide him continually and satisfy his soul in drought, and make fat his bones: and Nabeel shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters fail not.
    For all these things that you Father will add to he & his family we give you Honor & Praise and we shout Hallelujah to you Lord our Saviour & King.
    Amen

77. debbie wilson says:

Want you to know your picture with Aya is on my prayer board with family! A.C and I lift you and the family up to your Creator knowing He has a plan, purpose, and provision for you and your family. Know of course that no matter what happens Nabeel you can not loose but long to see God answer your prayer because you have a precious daughter and wife to live for and your work needs go on! You are loved and would love an address to send you a card if possible. I Thess.5:11 Debbie and A.C.

78. Frank Penner says:

Praying for you. God healed me of bone marrow cancer in 2014 and of esophagus cancer in 2016.
    God said to king Hesekiah he would die, and Hesekiah prayed to God and God changed his mind and healed Hesekiah 2 Kings 20
    I believe with you for your healing.
    Psalm 118:17 I shall not die but live and proclaim the works of God.

79. Ricardo Anderson (Rick) says:

I am praying for your healing by any method GOD uses. If He gives healing through mans hand using the new Immunotherapy I will say thank you GOD! In all I will continue pray for His healing on you.

80. Martina Rodrigues says:

Nabeel,. I saw your picture posted on May 5, 2017 just a few hours back at work and in the picture I see you perfectly healthy & vibrant strong young man and there is no cancer in you at all as the cancer has been totally dismissed from your body by our Lord Jesu. All glory, honor & praise to Him! Amen! While driving on my way back home, I was accompanied by His vast beautiful bright sky and His Sun (that stopped shining when our Lord Jesus died for you & us on that Cross), the Moon and the Stars testified to who He is! In my inward being “How Great Thou Art” worship song kept resounding. Naaman the Syrian general passed by my side as well. I saw our Lord Jesus turning down the tables in the Temple & driving out the buyers and sellers. The situation came in front of me where Joshua ordered the Sun to “Stand Still” and the Moon “Not To Move” when the Sun Stood Still and the Moon Stopped! Nabeel, whom does our God consult? Whose opinion does our God take? Who can stop Him from anything that He wants to do? Who is like Him? Who is above Him? None and no one! He is All Mighty, All Powerful, All Majestic God who came to us full of Grace and Truth! He is seated on the Throne of Truth and Justice. Love and faithfulness goes before Him! All things are held together in Him! In Him we live, move and have our being! Says He, “Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God”. No Word of Him shall return to Him void without accomplishing the purpose for which it is sent! For our God dark is light, night is as bright as the day, far is near, depths are heights! Mountains melt like wax before the Lord! Our Lord brings the wisdom of the wise to naught and the learning of the learned to nothing. Nabeel, in the Heavenly Court, the “verdict” is always passed in favor of you & us as our Heavenly Attorney is our Precious Lord Jesus who speaks on our behalf to the Heavenly Judge and the Judge is our Beloved Heavenly Father! How blessed we are! The verdict has been already passed in the Heavenly Court: “Nabeel, you shall not die but live and declare His mighty works”! Amen and Amen! Nabeel, I am inviting you and your family to come over to Canada and spend some time with me and my family to celebrate His Goodness and His Mercy!

• William Tauro says:

Amen
      I joined in your prayer for Nabeel
      And I believe he will be fine and God will use him further for His kingdom.
      Glory be to God
      Love you Nabeel, take courage, God is Almighty, nothing is impossible for Him.
      William

• Ofoymungu Bonny says:

I bless God for you man of God. may his light forever keep shining in you brighter and brighter in Jesus name. Amen

81. Mohammad Zubair says:

No matter what so ever our condition is we always seek guidance from God and that I would suggest you Nabeel. May God guide you and cure your disease.

82. Hi brother Nabeel I have been praying and trusting God for your health. God sees the bigger pic.
    I believe he is allowing you to go through the suffering so that he can use you to do bigger and greater things for his name. He couldn’t use just any one.
    He always use the one that he can trust and who lives him despite our weaknesses. Only God knows what he is doing. Continue seeking and praising him for every day as you have been doing and he will do what is best for you.

83. Jimmy says:

Too bad times up Nabeel

84. Ofoymungu Bonny says:

Smith Wigglesworth said,

“Never listen to human plans. God can work mightily when you persist in believing Him in spite of discouragement from the human standpoint. I am moved by what I believe. I know this; No man looks at the circumstances if he believes. ”

On difficult times.
    “Great faith is the product of great fights. Great testimonies are the outcome of great tests. Great triumph can only come out of great trials.”

I pray this will help you.